uninhabited Pacific atoll and unorganized incorporated U.S. territory
|Instance of|| insular area,|
integral overseas territory
|Part of||Line Islands|
|Named after|| |
|Located in protected area||Palmyra Atoll National Wildlife Refuge|
|Location||United States Minor Outlying Islands|
|Located in or next to body of water||Pacific Ocean|
|Head of government|
|Significant event|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
|Top-level Internet domain|| |
|[ official website]|
English: The Palmyra Atoll is an incorporated, unorganized territory of the United States.
Selected maps are included in the Wikimedia Atlas of Palmyra Atoll.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► History of Palmyra Atoll (1 C)
- ► Maps of Palmyra Atoll (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Nature of Palmyra Atoll (1 C)
- ► Palmyra Atoll in art (1 C)
- ► SCUBA diving in Palmyra Atoll (7 F)
- ► United States Geological Survey in Palmyra Atoll (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Wikivoyage banners of Palmyra Atoll (2 F)
Pages in category "Palmyra Atoll"
This category contains only the following page.