Category:Parr's Mill Covered Bridge
English: Parr's Mill Covered Bridge No. 10 originally built in 1865 over the North Branch of Roaring Creek between Cleveland Township and Franklin Township in Columbia County, Pennsylvania, in the United States.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
covered bridge in Columbia County, Pennsylvania
|Instance of|| covered bridge,|
|Location||Columbia County, Pennsylvania|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Parr's Mill Covered Bridge"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Parr's Mill Covered Bridge 1.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 2.98 MB
- Parr's Mill Covered Bridge 2.jpg 4,539 × 3,601; 1.65 MB
- Parr's Mill Covered Bridge 3.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 2.04 MB
- Parr's Mill Covered Bridge 4.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 3.48 MB
- Parr's Mill Covered Bridge 5.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 3.07 MB
- Parr's Mill Covered Bridge 6.JPG 2,736 × 3,648; 1.71 MB