Category:Parramatta (ship, 1866)
- Type: Full-rigged ship, built of teak
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: James Laing, Sunderland England
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 05.1866
- Date of completion: 1866
- Length over all: 70.4 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 11.6 m
- Draught: 6.9 m
- GRT: 1521
- NET: 1521
- Sail area:
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- British Reg. No. 54740
- 1866 Named: PARRAMATTA for Devitt & Moore, London Flag: United Kingdom
- 1887 Sold to J. Simonsen, Mandal, Norway. Flag: Norway
- 12.01.1898 Sailed from Sapelo, Galveston, TX, for Ling's Lynn, Norfolk, with a cargo of pitch-pine and disappeared on the way.
Media in category "Parramatta (ship, 1866)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.