Category:Patchway railway station
English: Patchway railway station is a minor railway station in the town of Patchway, South Gloucestershire, England. The station is located at street level at Station Road in Patchway. It is a stop on the South Wales Main Line branch of the Great Western Main Line, served by Wessex Trains services between 2001 and 2006. From the start of the Greater Western franchise on 1 April 2006 it has been served by First Great Western's local services.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Trains at Patchway railway station (45 F)
Media in category "Patchway railway station"
The following 53 files are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Patchway-carpark1.jpg 882 KB
- Patchway-carpark2.jpg 963 KB
- Patchway-carparkmerge.jpg 834 KB
- Patchway railway station.JPG 1.34 MB
- Patchway-158870-03.jpg 903 KB
- Patchway-158870-05.jpg 929 KB
- Patchway-158967-01.jpg 907 KB
- Patchway-158967-02.jpg 865 KB
- Patchway-43xxx+158967-01.jpg 925 KB
- Patchway-flatwagons-01.jpg 877 KB
- Patchway-heavenonearth.jpg 742 KB
- Patchway-linesouth-01.jpg 876 KB
- Patchway-sign.jpg 865 KB