Category:Pecos River High Bridge
railway bridge in Texas
|Instance of||truss bridge,|
|Location||Val Verde County, Texas|
|Next crossing downstream|
English: The Pecos River High Bridge — the railway iron truss beam bridge crosses the Pecos River Gorge, in Val Verde County, Texas.
- The Union Pacific Railroad bridge was built in 1944, to handle increased WW II rail transport across the U.S. Since a 1996 merger, it has carried Southern Pacific Railroad trains.
- Images: HAER—Historic American Engineering Record of Texas.
Media in category "Pecos River High Bridge"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Pecos river bridge.jpg 4,584 × 3,624; 1.89 MB
- Pecos River High Bridge, Southern Pacific Railroad 1951.jpg 1,000 × 756; 307 KB
- Pecos River High Bridge.jpg 720 × 559; 169 KB