This category and its sub-categories are for members of the hereditary Peerage in the United Kingdom: Barons, Dukes, Earls, Marquesses and Viscounts.
Those individuals who have been given a life peerage should be put in Category:Life peers only unless they also hold a hereditary title in which case they should be listed under both the appropriate hereditary peerage sub-category and Category:Life peers.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Peerage of England (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Peerage of Great Britain (5 C)
- ► Peerage of Ireland (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Life peers (61 C, 23 F)
- ► Peers by occupation (1 C)
- ► Peerage of Scotland (11 C, 5 F)
- ► Peerage of the United Kingdom (7 C)