|Instance of||royal or noble rank|
This category and its sub-categories are for members of the hereditary Peerage in the United Kingdom: Barons, Dukes, Earls, Marquesses and Viscounts.
Those individuals who have been given a life peerage should be put in Category:Life peers only unless they also hold a hereditary title in which case they should be listed under both the appropriate hereditary peerage sub-category and Category:Life peers.
Other uses :
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Peerage of England (12 C, 5 F)
- ► Peerage of Great Britain (10 C)
- ► Peerage of Ireland (14 C, 3 F)
- ► Life peers (15 C)
- ► Peers by occupation (1 C)
- ► Representative peers (1 C)
- ► Peerage of the United Kingdom (13 C, 1 P)
Media in category "Peers"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Henry Alexander Gordon Howard, 4th Earl of Effingham (1866-1927).jpg 600 × 835; 71 KB
- James Hamilton, 2nd Duke of Abercorn (1838-1913).jpg 600 × 826; 349 KB
- Josslyn Francis Pennington, 5th Baron Muncaster (1834-1917).jpg 600 × 826; 89 KB