English: Pennypacker Mills is a Colonial Revival mansion surrounded by 170 acres (0.69 km2) of farmland located in Schwenksville, Pennsylvania on the shore of the Perkiomen Creek, approximately 35 miles (56 km) northwest of Philadelphia. Originally built around 1720, it was purchased in 1747 by Peter Pennypacker, and remained privately owned by Pennypackers for eight generations. In 1976, the house was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
Media in category "Pennypacker Mills"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.