Category:Peteetneet Museum and Cultural Arts Center
historical school and museum in Payson, Utah, United States
|Instance of||historic district,|
|Location||Payson, Utah County, Utah|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Media related to the Peteetneet Museum and Cultural Arts Center, a former school in Payson, Utah, United States, that currently serves multiple civic purposes. The school was named after Chief Peteetneet, the indigenous clan leader of a Tumpanawach (Timpanogos) Ute band. The center is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Peteetneet School.
Media in category "Peteetneet Museum and Cultural Arts Center"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Payson Peteetneet School (2).jpg 2,816 × 1,872; 2.55 MB
- Payson Peteetneet School.jpg 2,816 × 1,872; 5.2 MB
- Peteetneet Academy, Payson, UT.jpg 2,805 × 1,865; 2.07 MB
- Peteetneet School.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 878 KB
- National Scenic Byway - Nebo Loop (Utah) - NARA - 68886696.jpg 600 × 600; 62 KB