The Philadelphia Bourse, located at 111 S. Independence Mall East in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was constructed in 1893-95 and was designed by G.W. & W.D. Hewitt in the Beaux-Arts style. It stopped functioning as a commodities echange ("bourse") in the 1960s, and is now used for tourist-oriented retail shops and offices.
Media in category "Philadelphia Bourse"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.