Category:Photos from Porträttgalleri från Östergötland
English: Porträttgalleri från Östergötland (1937) is a photo-illustrated who's who for the province Östergötland, Sweden. It has been digitized in Project Runeberg. All photos are in the public domain.
Svenska: Porträttgalleri från Östergötland (1937) har digitaliserats inom Projekt Runeberg. Fotografierna omfattas inte längre av upphovsrätt.
This Swedish photograph is in the public domain in Sweden because one of the following applies:
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
Media in category "Photos from Porträttgalleri från Östergötland"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Charles Wennergren.jpg 521 × 689; 208 KB
- Bengt Cnattingius 1937.jpg 529 × 700; 50 KB
- Elof Ericsson 1937.jpg 529 × 700; 49 KB
- Eskil Ridderstad 1937.jpg 534 × 700; 43 KB
- Nils Gobom 1937.jpg 527 × 700; 49 KB
- Gösta von Porat 1937.jpg 523 × 700; 45 KB
- Gunnar Rooth 1937.jpg 518 × 690; 54 KB
- Henning Thylin 1937.jpg 530 × 700; 49 KB
- Ellen Tiselius 1937.jpg 1,204 × 1,600; 238 KB
- Karl Edvard Tiselius 1937.jpg 1,210 × 1,600; 204 KB