English: Piccadilly Circus is a road junction and public space of London's West End in the City of Westminster, built in 1819 to connect Regent Street with the major shopping street of Piccadilly. In this context, a circus, from the Latin word meaning "circle", is a round open space at a street junction.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Buses in Piccadilly Circus (33 F)
- ► The Horses of Helios (10 F)
- ► London Pavilion (1 C, 17 F)
- ► Piccadilly Circus maps (4 F)
- ► Piccadilly Circus at night (87 F)
- ► People at Piccadilly Circus (14 F)
- ► Piccadilly Circus in the Snow (4 F)
- ► Piccadilly Circus tube station (2 C, 48 F)
Pages in category "Piccadilly Circus"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Piccadilly Circus"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.