English: Piccotts End is a village in Hertfordshire, England situated on the upper River Gade. It includes several medieval cottages and a number of Georgian and Regency villas. One of these, Marchmont, is now a public house. There is an extensively restored 19th century watermill. Piccotts End is positioned on the edge of Hemel Hempstead's extensive urban area, but careful planning has kept green space between it and the town.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Hertfordshire, East of England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 130–136 Piccotts End (17 F)
Media in category "Piccotts End"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Buncefield - Three Cherry Trees Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1248666.jpg 640 × 480; 60 KB
- Cupid Green Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1767586.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 484 KB
- Map of Hertfordshire Sheet 033, Ordnance Survey, 1873-1885.jpg 10,742 × 7,156; 14.27 MB
- Map of Hertfordshire Sheet 033, Ordnance Survey, 1873-1885.tiff 10,742 × 7,156; 219.93 MB
- House in Piccotts End Hemel Hempstead - geograph.org.uk - 43674.jpg 640 × 480; 26 KB