Category:Pike County Courthouse (Georgia)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: Pike County Courthouse is the courthouse for Pike County. It is located in Zebulon's Courthouse Square. It was designed by Golucke & Stewart in Romanesque Revival architecture and Colonial Revival architecture styles and built in 1895. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 18, 1980.
|Location||Zebulon, Pike County, Georgia|
Media in category "Pike County Courthouse (Georgia)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Flagpoles and war memorial, Zebulon.JPG 4,608 × 3,456; 5.41 MB
- Pike County Courthouse clock tower, Zebulon.JPG 4,608 × 3,456; 4.93 MB
- Pike County Courthouse WPA plaque.JPG 4,608 × 3,456; 4.28 MB
- Pike County Courthouse, Zebulon.JPG 4,608 × 3,456; 5.84 MB
- Pike County Georgia Courthouse.jpg 672 × 432; 229 KB