Category:Pipe organ of Église Saint-Thomas-d'Aquin (Paris)
Organ case made in 1769 by François-Charles Butteux, for the organ of François-Henri Clicquot appraised on August 2, 1773 by Claude Balbastre and Dom Bédos de Celles; transferred in 1795 to the new Sainte-Geneviève church, later called the Panthéon, then reinstalled in Saint-Thomas with loss of elements by Pierre-François Dallery; reconstructions of the instrument in 1861 by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll then in 1971 by Curt Schwenkedel in the neoclassical style.
Media in category "Pipe organ of Église Saint-Thomas-d'Aquin (Paris)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- P1110376 Paris VII église Saint-Thomas-d'Aquin orgue rwk.JPG 1,846 × 1,846; 1.15 MB
- Saint-Thomas-d'Aquin Orgues.jpg 2,148 × 2,797; 1.71 MB