Category:Pipe organ of Saint-Nicolas-de-Port basilica

Of the organ built in 1851 by Joseph Cuvillier, only the majestic "Troubadour" style case remains, in which in 1993 the Théo Haerpfer factory from Boulay installed a new instrument. In 2010 the Aubertin manufacture repairs and increases this instrument, the complete retuning of which will be carried out the following year by Michel Gaillard.


Logo monuments historiques
This object is classé Monument Historique in the base Palissy, database of the French furniture patrimony of the French ministry of culture, under the reference buffet PM54000834 buffet.

беларуская (тарашкевіца)‎ | brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | English | español | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | македонски | Plattdüütsch | português | українська | +/−

Media in category "Pipe organ of Saint-Nicolas-de-Port basilica"

The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.