Category:Pipe organ of Temple protestant, Ribeauvillé
Pipe organ built in 1717 for the Catholic Church of Saverne by Joseph Waltrin who returned in 1723 to add a dorsal positive ; in 1784 move to Ribeauvillé ; after several modifications and reconstructions Antoine Bois placed in 1993 in the cases of the 18th century a new instrument in the style of Waltrin.
This object is classé Monument Historique in the base Palissy, database of the French furniture patrimony of the French ministry of culture, under the references PM68000927, IM68009394 and buffet PM68000729 buffet.
Media in category "Pipe organ of Temple protestant, Ribeauvillé"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
00 0273 Interior of Temple protestant, Ribeauvillé.jpg 2,400 × 3,600; 6.22 MB
Ribeauvillé Temple03.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 1.21 MB
Ribeauvillé Temple04.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 1.17 MB