Category:Pitcairn Building (Philadelphia)
The Pitcairn Building is a historic warehouse and light manufacturing loft building located at 1027 Arch Street at the corner of N. 11th Street in the Chinatown neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was designed by G. W. & W. D. Hewitt and was built in 1901. It is an eight-story, steel frame building clad in brick and granite with terra cotta details.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
building in Pennsylvania, United States
Media in category "Pitcairn Building (Philadelphia)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 1027 Arch Street.JPG 2,448 × 3,264; 1.75 MB
- Pitcairn Building 1027 Arch Street entrance.jpg 2,347 × 2,164; 1.24 MB
- Pitcairn Building Philly.JPG 2,778 × 3,704; 4.17 MB
- The Pitcairn Building, 1027 Arch Street, Philadelphia.jpg 1,920 × 1,511; 375 KB
- The Pitcairn Building, Philadelphia (1).jpg 1,920 × 2,560; 3.47 MB
- The Pitcairn Building, Philadelphia (2).jpg 1,920 × 2,560; 3.49 MB
- The Pitcairn Building, Philadelphia (3).jpg 1,920 × 2,560; 3.18 MB