Volcanoes that were active in the Pleistocene epoch (1.8 million years ago to approximately 11,700 years ago). Many volcanoes from this time may still be active today, as a great many volcanoes active or dormant today first formed during the Pleistocene.
- Preceded by Category:Pliocene volcanoes in Category:Tertiary volcanoes (still in Category:Neogene volcanoes).
- Succeeded by Category:Holocene volcanoes, including all currently active or dormant volcanoes.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Goat Rocks (2 C, 9 F)
- ► Hallarmúli (8 F)
- ► Imuruk Lake Volcanic field (3 C, 5 F)
- ► Lanai (9 C, 67 F)
- ► Pleistocene volcanoes of Iceland (2 C)
Media in category "Pleistocene volcanoes"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Black Volcano.jpg
- Cerro El Colli.jpg
- Double Crater AZ.jpg
- Kahoolawe from Makena...
- Mount Malinao.jpg
- Mount Tauhara from Lak...
- Pago Eroded Volcano in...
- PagoPago Harbor NPS.jpg
- Salal Glacier volcano.jpg
- Tanada Peak.jpg
- The Pitons.jpg