Volcanoes that were active in the Pleistocene epoch (1.8 million years ago to approximately 11,700 years ago). Many volcanoes from this time may still be active today, as a great many volcanoes active or dormant today first formed during the Pleistocene.
- Preceded by Category:Pliocene volcanoes in Category:Tertiary volcanoes (still in Category:Neogene volcanoes).
- Succeeded by Category:Holocene volcanoes, including all currently active or dormant volcanoes.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Mount Edziza (1 C, 21 F)
- ► Goat Rocks (3 C, 11 F)
- ► Imuruk Lake Volcanic field (3 C, 5 F)
- ► Koolau range (16 F)
- ► Lanai (10 C, 110 F)
- ► Pleistocene volcanoes of Iceland (7 C)
Media in category "Pleistocene volcanoes"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.