English: Plymtree is a small village near Cullompton in Devon, England. It has a population of approximately 600. The village has a public house called The Blacksmith Arms which is featured in 2006 Good Beer Guide and a Church of England primary school. There is a small village shop and post office which is open during the week and is used by the village community, as is the village hall, playground and recreation field. The yearly country fayre is held on the August Bank Holiday. It has a thriving cricket club, tennis court and an historic yew tree in the churchyard of the St John the Baptist church .
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Plymtree"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Plymtree, Danes Mill - geograph.org.uk - 140260.jpg 640 × 427; 150 KB
- Plymtree, field access track - geograph.org.uk - 140833.jpg 427 × 640; 363 KB
- Plymtree, Middle Weaver Farm - geograph.org.uk - 140249.jpg 640 × 427; 99 KB
- Plymtree, oil delivery - geograph.org.uk - 140252.jpg 640 × 427; 145 KB
- Plymtree, road near Motts Cross - geograph.org.uk - 140827.jpg 640 × 427; 297 KB
- Plymtree, the Blacksmith's Arms - geograph.org.uk - 104879.jpg 568 × 425; 87 KB
- Plymtree, towards Wrights Farm - geograph.org.uk - 133312.jpg 640 × 427; 114 KB