Deutsch: Bevölkerte Orte, auch menschliche Siedlungen.
English: Populated places — a place with a permanent human population (city, town, village, settlement, or hamlet), that can be referenced with geographic coordinates.
- The population is settled within dense, clustered, spaced apart, or scattered buildings at a populated place.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Populated places that are divided by state border (38 C, 1 F)
- ► Former populated places (3 C)
- ► Maps of populated places (3 C, 6 F)
- ► Populated places named after people (7 C)
- ► Slums (6 C, 1 P, 134 F)