Category:Populated places established in 1798
|Populated places established in the 1790s:||← 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1798.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Hillsborough Township, New Jersey (7 C, 39 F)
- ► Long Valley, New Jersey (4 F)
- ► North Brunswick, New Jersey (4 C, 14 F)
- ► Pavlovka (Tambov Oblast) (5 F)
- ► Rutledge, Tennessee (3 F)
- ► Schenectady, New York (8 C, 253 F)
Media in category "Populated places established in 1798"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Mendham market.jpg 2.97 MB