Port Blair (Hindi: पोर्ट ब्लेयर) is the largest town and a municipal council in en:Andaman district in the Andaman Islands and the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, a union territory of India. It is the main entry point to the islands. Port Bliar is also the headquarters for the Indian district of South Andaman, and the local administrative sub-division (en:tehsil), which is also called Port Blair. The city is home to several museums and a major base for the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Port Blair"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Clock Tower 4180213.JPG 4.17 MB
- Clock Tower 4180214.JPG 4.12 MB
- Ghanta Ghar, Port Blair.JPG 3.8 MB
- Port Blair.ogg 19 KB
- Port blair1.jpg 713 KB
- PortBlair JapaneseBunker.JPG 3.13 MB
- PortBlair SeasideRoad.JPG 2.69 MB
- Sea shore .jpg 197 KB
- Shadipur 4130131.JPG 4.07 MB
- Shadipur 4130133.JPG 3.93 MB
- Vivekananda Statue 4130143.JPG 3.65 MB