Category:Portrait of a Young Nobleman by Nicolas de Largillière
|NO WIKIDATA ID FOUND!|
Create new Wikidata item
|Portrait of a Boy in Fancy Dress (traditionally assumed to be a member of the French royal family, maybe Louis, Dauphin of France, Duke of Brittany)|
|Portrait of a Young Nobleman, traditionally assumed to be Louis, Dauphin of France, Duke of Brittany (c. 1710-1714) is a painting by Nicolas de Largillière in the Getty Center  and in the National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo .|
Media in category "Portrait of a Young Nobleman by Nicolas de Largillière"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Louis de bourbon (1707-1712).jpg 376 × 480; 54 KB
- Nicolas de Largillierre (French - Portrait of a Boy in Fancy Dress - Google Art Project.jpg 3,287 × 4,199; 6.26 MB
- Nicolas de Largillierre - Portrait of a Boy in Fancy Dress - 71.PA.69 - J. Paul Getty Museum.jpg 3,286 × 4,198; 24.11 MB
- Portrait of a Boy in Fancy Dress by Nicolas de Largillière, Getty Center.JPG 1,820 × 2,325; 553 KB
- Nicolas de Largillière - Portrait of a Young Nobleman - Google Art Project.jpg 3,163 × 3,862; 2.08 MB