Category:Postal Station K (Toronto)
English: The site of Montgomery's Tavern, which played a prominent role in the Upper Canada rebellion of 1837. Due to its role in the rebellion, the site is a National Historic Site of Canada. Now the site of a post office and station. The only building in Canada built with Edward VIII's royal cypher prior to his abdication. Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Media in category "Postal Station K (Toronto)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Modern Day Montgomery's Tavern Site.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 5.29 MB
- Post office Yonge Eglinton 1929.jpg 615 × 393; 36 KB
- Postal Station K and Montgomerys Tavern Plaque.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 893 KB
- Postal Station K.jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 897 KB
- Toronto Postal Station K (8835033599).jpg 4,000 × 2,248; 3.75 MB