Category:Pottawattamie County, Iowa
English: Pottawattamie County is a county located in the U.S. state of Iowa. The population was 93,158 in the 2010 census, an increase from 87,704 in the 2000 census It is one of three Iowa counties in the eight-county Omaha-Council Bluffs Metropolitan Statistical Area. The county takes its name from the Potawatomi Native American tribe.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Bridges in Pottawattamie County, Iowa (4 C, 4 F)
- ► DeSoto National Wildlife Refuge (2 C, 34 F)
- ► Interstate 680 (Nebraska) (8 F)
- ► Maps of Pottawattamie County, Iowa (1 C, 31 F)
- ► Walnut, Iowa (4 F)
Media in category "Pottawattamie County, Iowa"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Downtown Avoca, Iowa.jpg 4.31 MB
- Downtown Carson, Iowa.jpg 6.1 MB
- Downtown Macedonia, Iowa.jpg 3.23 MB
- Downtown Oakland, Iowa.jpg 5.47 MB
- Downtown Shelby, Iowa.jpg 3.9 MB
- Hancock, Iowa Post Office.jpg 5.09 MB
- Iowa Windmill - panoramio.jpg 3.03 MB
- Treynor, Iowa.jpg 4.69 MB
- Underwood, Iowa.jpg 3.23 MB