English: Practical Kabbalah (Hebrew: קבלה מעשית Kabbalah Ma'asit) is a separate tradition in Jewish Kabbalah involving the accumulated magical practices within historical Jewish religion. It was reserved for only elite spiritual masters with pure motive, and became restricted and prohibited by most Jewish Kabbalists due to contemporary lack of purity (various Jewish Amulets remained permitted). The widespread Non-Jewish Hermetic Qabalah occult magic tradition should not be placed here, but in Category:Cabalism.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Practical Kabbalah"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Brockhaus and Efron Jewish Encyclopedia e13 285-0.jpg 1,190 × 1,444; 423 KB
- Exorcism prayer.jpg 400 × 520; 101 KB
- Golem and Loew.jpg 274 × 477; 68 KB
- Kabbalistic texts 1701 JHM Amsterdam 08112012.jpg 2,993 × 3,738; 4.06 MB
- Mikne avram p12.JPG 550 × 510; 79 KB
- Sefer raziel segulot.png 525 × 727; 153 KB