Category:Pratt Institute Library
The Pratt Institute Library was built in 1896 and was designed by William Tubby in the Romanesque Revival style. The north porch designed by John Mead Howells was added in 1936, and additional alterations were made by Giorgio Cavaglieri & William Gran in 1982. It was originally the Pratt Free Library, the first in Brooklyn, but in 1940 use of the library was restricted to Pratt students. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
Media in category "Pratt Institute Library"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.