Category:Public Ledger (Philadelphia)
The Public Ledger of Philadelphia was founded in 1836 by Cyrus H. K. Curtis, the publisher of the Saturday Evening Post, and was Philadelphia's leading newspaper until 1940. The morning and Sunday editions of the newspaper were folded into the Philadelphia Inquirer in 1939, but the Evening Public Ledger continued to publish until 1942.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Public Ledger (Philadelphia)"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- BoxHockeyPhili1930.jpg 96 KB
- CT REA truck newspaper.png 201 KB
- Frank Dumont 1919.jpg 37 KB
- George-gibbs-2.jpg 302 KB
- George-gibbs-crop.jpg 1.54 MB
- Manandhisdog1916.jpg 216 KB
- Masaryk Independence Hall2.jpg 1.12 MB
- Patsy McGaffigan.jpg 32 KB
- Seasidefashionformen1915.jpg 980 KB
- The-black-stone-rotate.jpg 166 KB