Category:Pythian Temple (New York City)
The former Pythian Temple at 135 West 70th Street between Columbus Avenue and Broadway in the Lincoln Square neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1927 as a clubhouse for the Knights of Pythias. It was designed by Thomas W. Lamb in Egyptian Revival Art Deco style. In 1986, David Gura renovated it to become a condominium apartment building, The Pythian. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.))
Media in category "Pythian Temple (New York City)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.