Querfurt a town in Merseburg-Querfurt district (Kreis) in the south of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany, situated in a fertile country on the Querne, 18 miles west from Merseburg, on a branch line from that town. Pop. 12,935 (2005).
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Buildings in Querfurt (19 C, 21 F)
- Cultural heritage monuments in Querfurt (116 C, 41 F)
- Economy of Querfurt (2 C, 2 F)
- Geography of Querfurt (1 C, 3 F)
- History of Querfurt (3 C, 8 F)
- Monuments and memorials in Querfurt (5 C, 9 F)
- Nature of Querfurt (4 C, 4 F)
- Transport in Querfurt (1 C, 4 F)
- Views of Querfurt (1 C, 17 F)
Media in category "Querfurt"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.