English: Quintin McGarel Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone, KG, CH, PC, QC (9 October 1907 – 12 October 2001), formerly 2nd Viscount Hailsham (1950–1963), was a British politician who was known for the longevity of his career, the vigour with which he campaigned for the Conservative Party, and the influence wielded by his political writing. He was considered for the leadership of his party (and becoming Prime Minister) in 1963, and served for more than a decade in the high post formerly held by his father, that of Lord Chancellor.
Deutsch: Quintin McGarel Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone KG, CH, PC, QC (* 9. Oktober 1907 in London; † 12. Oktober 2001 in London) war ein britischer Adliger, Rechtsanwalt und Politiker (Conservative Party).
British judge, politician, life peer and Cabinet minister
|Date of birth||9 October 1907|
|Date of death||12 October 2001|
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party|
|Position held|| |
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Quintin Hogg"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Coat of Arms of Quintin Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone, KG, CH, PC, QC, FRS.png 1,158 × 1,158; 727 KB
- Lord Hailsham 3 Allan Warren.jpg 6,280 × 5,361; 10.48 MB
- Lord Hailsham 4 Allan Warren.jpg 6,477 × 4,473; 9.89 MB
- Lord Hailsham 5 Allan Warren.jpg 6,280 × 5,230; 11.06 MB
- Lord Hailsham Allan Warren.jpg 723 × 820; 73 KB
- Quintin Hogg - 309 Regent Street Marylebone London W1B 2HT.jpg 1,500 × 2,000; 1.01 MB
- Quintin Hogg Arms.svg 600 × 660; 589 KB
- Quintin Hogg Plaque 309 Regent Street.jpg 690 × 469; 215 KB
- Quintin Hogg, Baron Hailsham Allan Warren.jpg 1,838 × 2,553; 290 KB
- Quintin Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone Allan Warren.jpg 723 × 820; 73 KB