Category:Rómulo Pico Adobe
English: The Rómulo Pico Adobe, or Andrés Pico Adobe — a historic house museum and gardens in the eastern San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California.
- Located near the Mission San Fernando Rey de España, at 10940 Sepulveda Boulevard, in the Mission Hills neighborhood.
- The 1853 adobe is a Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument, California Historical Landmark, and on the National Register of Historic Places in Los Angeles.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is362.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 66000211.
building in California, United States
|34° 16′ 08″ N, 118° 28′ 03″ W|
Media in category "Rómulo Pico Adobe"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Courtyard at Romulo Pico Adobe, Mission Hills.JPG 3,218 × 2,243; 1.43 MB
- Romulo Pico Adobe, MIssion Hills (cropped).JPG 3,025 × 1,992; 1.07 MB
- Romulo Pico Adobe, MIssion Hills.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 1.75 MB
- Ranchito Romulo (California Historical Marker No. 247).JPG 2,083 × 1,302; 500 KB
- Romulo Pico Adobe, Interior.JPG 3,141 × 2,288; 1.31 MB