Category:R. Tucker Thompson (ship, 1985)
- Type: Gaff-rigged Topsail Schooner
- Design by: Pete Culler, based on a halibut schooner and a replica of vessels that plied their trade on the Pacific West Coast of the USA in the early 19th century.
- Order date:
- Built by: Started by Robert Tucker Thompson and his son Tod. Later Tod and Russell Harris. Northland, New Zealand
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 12.10.1985
- Date of completion: 1985
- Length over all: 26 m
- Deck: 20 m
- Beam: 4.9 m
- Draught: 2.59 m
- DWT: 44
- Sail area: 300 m2
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- 1985 Named: R. TUCKER THOMPSON for the R. Tucker Thompson Sail Training Trust. Flag: New Zealand
- 1993 Russell Harris purchased Tod Thompson’s shares
- 04.06.2006 Gifted to the people of Te Tai Tokerau Northland.
Media in category "Category:R. Tucker Thompson (ship, 1985)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.