Čeština: Radotín, Praha
English: Radotín is a district in Prague, located at southwestern limit of the city. It borders Velká Chuchle, Lochkov and Slivenec in the north, Zadní Kopanina in the northwest and municipalities of Kosoř and Černošice (Prague-West Distict) in the west. The Berounka River separates Radotín from Lipence, Zbraslav and Lahovice in the south and east.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Buildings in Radotín (12 C, 183 F)
- ► History of Radotín (4 F)
- ► Maps of Radotín (7 F)
- ► Nature of Radotín (13 C, 8 F)
- ► RAJ Praha-západ (1 F)
- ► Transport in Radotín (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Views of Radotín (40 F)