constructional unit in rail transport, the route or way of rail tracks between defined locations
|Part of||railway network|
|Said to be the same as||rail track|
A railway line (= a railway) is a specific route of rail tracks. The infrastructure of a railway line usually has only one operator, but the rail transport using it can be operated by different transport company or companies.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Train stations by railway line (2 C)
- ► Unidentified railway lines (3 C, 31 F)
- ► Chemin de fer Congo–Océan (2 C, 18 F)
- ► Electric railway lines (17 C, 34 F)
- ► Industrial railways (18 C, 42 F)
- ► Narrow gauge railways (22 C, 110 F)
- ► Seaside railways (13 C, 9 F)
- ► Yiwu–Madrid railway line (8 F)
Pages in category "Railway lines"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Railway lines"
This category contains only the following file.
- +Nationalpark-Bahnhof Sebnitz - Sachsen - Bahngleise unter Schnee - Februar 2021.jpg 5,878 × 10,264; 15.93 MB