English: Ramsden Bellhouse is a village in Essex, England. The village is in the district of Basildon and in the parliamentary constituency of Billericay.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Basildon, Essex, East of England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Ramsden Bellhouse"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Church road 1.jpg 2,472 × 3,296; 4.45 MB
- Railway bridge over Church Road - geograph.org.uk - 748564.jpg 640 × 436; 61 KB
- Ramsden Bellhouse sign.jpg 1,428 × 2,000; 1.61 MB
- Glebe Road, Ramsden Bellhouse - geograph.org.uk - 110678.jpg 640 × 480; 80 KB
- Ramsden Bellhouse Village Store - geograph.org.uk - 110675.jpg 640 × 480; 85 KB