Randolph Rogers (July 6, 1825, Waterloo, New York – January 15, 1892) was an American sculptor. He was a prolific sculptor of subjects related to the American Civil War and other historical themes
|Randolph Rogers (1825–1892)|
|Description||American sculptorAmerican artist|
|Date of birth/death||6 July 1825||15 January 1892|
|Location of birth/death||Waterloo (town), New York||Rome|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Columbus Doors (49 F)
- ► Indian Hunter Boy by Randolph Rogers (2 F)
- ► The Lost Pleiad (4 F)
- ► Michigan Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument (17 F)
- ► Nydia, the Blind Flower Girl of Pompeii (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Ruth Gleaning (3 C, 3 F)
- ► The Last Arrow by Randolph Rogers (2 F)
Pages in category "Randolph Rogers"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Randolph Rogers"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.