Category:Rathaus Neuss

English: first mentioned in 1419, destroyed in 1586, rebuilt on todays location in 1634–38, new facade in 1789–94, extended in 1909–10, destroyed in 1944, rebuild in 1950–54, extended in 1989–93

Pages in category "Rathaus Neuss"

This category contains only the following page.

Media in category "Rathaus Neuss"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.