English: Raynes Park is a suburb within the London Borough of Merton south-west London, centred around Raynes Park station and situated between Wimbledon and New Malden. It is 8.2 miles (13.2 km) south-west of Charing Cross. The area is effectively divided into two by the Waterloo - Southampton mainline railway. It is a typical London commuter suburb in that it is relatively prosperous and the residents are mostly middle class although there are few major retail chains. The nearest major shopping area is nearby Wimbledon. Residents can easily travel to nearby Wimbledon, West Wimbledon, Wimbledon Village, Kingston or Sutton.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Raynes Park"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- IAH WC RaynesPark1.jpg 1.98 MB
- IAH WC RaynesPark2.jpg 1.87 MB
- IAH WC RaynesPark3.jpg 2.11 MB
- IAH WC RaynesPark4.jpg 1.7 MB
- IAH WC RaynesPark5.jpg 1.76 MB
- ISH WC2 RaynesPark1.jpg 359 KB
- ISH WC2 RaynesPark2.jpg 308 KB
- ISH WC2 RaynesPark3.jpg 320 KB
- ISH WC2 RaynesPark4.jpg 341 KB
- ISH WC2 RaynesPark5.jpg 307 KB
- ISH WC2 RaynesPark6.jpg 316 KB
- ISH WC2 RaynesPark7.jpg 342 KB
- ISH WC2 RaynesPark8.jpg 402 KB