Category:Reid Cinema Archives
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: The Wesleyan University's Ogden and Mary Louise Reid Cinema Archives or simply Reid Cinema Archives 301 Washington Terrace, Middletown, Connecticut, USA, opened in 2004, was expanded in 2007, and incorporates the 1909 Robert W. Merriam House that the university has owned since 1966. Besides Wesleyan's extensive film archive, film production facilities, and classrooms, it includes the 412-seat Goldsmith Family Cinema and, in the 2007 addition, a 118-seat screening room.
Media in category "Reid Cinema Archives"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Wesleyan University - Reid Cinema Archives 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.18 MB
- Wesleyan University - Reid Cinema Archives 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.44 MB
- Wesleyan University - Reid Cinema Archives 03.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.24 MB
- Wesleyan University - Reid Cinema Archives 04.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.99 MB
- Wesleyan University - Reid Cinema Archives 05.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 4.33 MB