Category:Richard Alsop IV House
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: Richard Alsop IV House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a National Historic Landmark. Now Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University.
|Instance of||single-family detached home|
|Location||Middletown, Middlesex County, Connecticut|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Richard Alsop IV House"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Richard Alsop IV House.jpg 600 × 422; 53 KB
- Wesleyan University - Davison Art Center 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.62 MB
- Wesleyan University - Davison Art Center 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.58 MB
- Wesleyan University - Davison Art Center 03.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.37 MB
- Wesleyan University pano 01.jpg 11,011 × 2,442; 13.64 MB