district in the north-eastern part of Plzeň Region of the Czech Republic
|Instance of||district of the Czech Republic|
Rokycany District (okres Rokycany in Czech) is administrative unit in West Bohemia, Plzeň Region. It tooks area of 575 km², with population about 46 th. District town is Rokycany (pop.: 14 th.), city 15 km eastwards from Pilsen.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Cultural monuments in Rokycany District (49 C)
- ► Demography of Rokycany District (4 C)
- ► Education in Rokycany District (3 C)
- ► Nature of Rokycany District (6 C)
- ► Okresní soud v Rokycanech (8 F)
- ► Transport in Rokycany District (9 C, 2 F)