|Instance of||Roman province|
|Location||Roman Empire, Spain|
|Hispania was the Roman name for the Iberian Peninsula. Under the Republic, Hispania was divided into two provinces: Hispania Citerior and Hispania Ulterior. During the Principate, Hispania Ulterior was divided into two new provinces, Baetica and Lusitania, while Hispania Citerior was renamed Hispania Tarraconensis.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Ancient Roman categories in Spain (29 C)
- ► Ancient Roman cities and villages in Spain by Latin name (66 C, 159 F)
- ► Ancient Roman art in Spain (12 C, 1 F)
- ► Hispanic Roman coins (19 C, 22 F)
- ► Ancient Roman inscriptions in Spain (24 C, 1 P, 32 F)
- ► Maps of Roman Hispania (4 C, 126 F)
- ► Ancient Roman roads in Spain (12 C, 22 F)
Pages in category "Roman Hispania"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.