Category:Roman milestone found in Kempsey (Worcestershire)

English: Roman milestone (miliarium) dedicated to the Emperor Constantine the Great (AD 307-337), found few years before 1818, at a depth of 1.2 m, in the kitchen garden of the Parsonage Farm, now Court House, near the church at Kempsey, 6.4 km. south of Worcester. Now in the Worcester City Art Gallery and Museum.
Latina: [Imp(eratori) Caes(ari) Fl(avio)] / Val(erio) Const/antino / P(io) Fe(lici) In/victo / Aug(usto)

Worcester City Art Gallery and Museum (actual location)Edit

Object location52° 11′ 47.14″ N, 2° 13′ 20.04″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo

Kitchen garden of the Parsonage Farm, now Court House, near the church at Kempsey (find spot)Edit

Object location52° 08′ 25.58″ N, 2° 13′ 24.78″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo

Media in category "Roman milestone found in Kempsey (Worcestershire)"

This category contains only the following file.