This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: Resort on Orcas Island, founded by Robert Moran (shipbuilder and Seattle mayor). His mansion at the heart of the resort is on the National Register of Historic Places.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Moran Mansion (2 C, 2 F)
Media in category "Rosario Resort"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Rosario Resort bar 01.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.21 MB
- Rosario Resort harbor 01.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 927 KB
- Rosario Resort poolside and harbor.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 884 KB
- Rosario Resort, Orcas Island, Washington (4860577077).jpg 768 × 458; 75 KB