Category:Rose Valley, Pennsylvania
Rose Valley, Pennsylvania is located in Delaware County, south of Media, PA along Rose Valley Road. It is served by the Rose Valley-Moylan Train Station (SEPTA) and was an Arts&Crafts oriented village designed by Will Price, along the lines of Arden, Delaware. Henry George style economics was practiced here. Previously it had been the site of mills along Ridley Creek, and now is a fairly upscale suburban area.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Rose Valley, Pennsylvania"
The following 35 files are in this category, out of 35 total.
- 5 Orchard RV PA a.JPG 4.31 MB
- 5 Orchard RV PA b.JPG 3.86 MB
- Auntie Bess Rose Valley.JPG 3.27 MB
- Bishop White RV.JPG 3.63 MB
- Camaredeil.JPG 3.46 MB
- End of Arbor Rose Valley.JPG 3.09 MB
- Graf Hedgerow RV PA.jpeg 2.62 MB
- Hedgerow Fall Rose Valley PA.JPG 5.06 MB
- House of Democrat RV.JPG 4.4 MB
- Old Mill Rose Valley.JPG 4.3 MB
- Rose Cottage R Valley.JPG 3.7 MB
- Roylencroft Posts.JPG 4.44 MB
- RV Road House 3.JPG 3.19 MB
- RVernon House RV PA.JPG 4.69 MB
- Schoen Watertower.JPG 4.43 MB
- Snyder Old Mill LN.JPG 3.82 MB
- Tbird Rose Valley.JPG 4.74 MB
- Thunderbird RV.JPG 3.4 MB
- Todmorden RV PA.JPG 5.47 MB
- Union Methodist RV.JPG 4.68 MB