English: The Rotunda is a cylindrical building built in 1964 on New Street, Birmingham.
- It was originally an office building, though was never successful. There were plans in the past to demolish the 81 metre building.
- It is a local landmark, and is now a Grade II listed building.
- The Rotunda is being refurbished by Urban Splash into apartments, all of which have been sold.
Media in category "Rotunda, Birmingham"
The following 34 files are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Rotunda (3423746643).jpg 3.48 MB
- Rotunda (4967568423).jpg 5.86 MB
- Rotunda all floors.jpg 123 KB
- Rotunda Finished 2008.JPG 2.59 MB
- Rotunda from High St.jpg 901 KB
- Rotunda, Birmingham 050909.JPG 3.54 MB
- Rotunda, Birmingham top.jpg 371 KB
- Rotunda, Birmingham.jpg 789 KB
- The Rotunda, Birmingham.jpg 258 KB