English: The Rotunda is a cylindrical building built in 1964 on New Street, Birmingham.
- It was originally an office building, though was never successful. There were plans in the past to demolish the 81 metre building.
- It is a local landmark, and is now a Grade II listed building.
- The Rotunda is being refurbished by Urban Splash into apartments, all of which have been sold.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rotunda, Birmingham - views from (26 F)
Media in category "Rotunda, Birmingham"
The following 35 files are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Birmingham Rotunda 20 04 06.jpg 1.22 MB
- Rotunda (3423746643).jpg 3.48 MB
- Rotunda (4967568423).jpg 5.86 MB
- Rotunda all floors.jpg 123 KB
- Rotunda Finished 2008.JPG 2.59 MB
- Rotunda from High St.jpg 901 KB
- Rotunda, Birmingham 050909.JPG 3.54 MB
- Rotunda, Birmingham top.jpg 371 KB
- Rotunda, Birmingham.jpg 789 KB
- The Rotunda, Birmingham.jpg 258 KB