English: Rowledge is a village in Surrey, England but lies very close to the border with Hampshire. It lies south of the A31 running between Farnham and Alton. Neighbouring villages include Wrecclesham, Spreakley and Frensham. To the south west of the village is the Alice Holt Forest; to the west is Birdworld.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Surrey, South East England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rowledge Methodist Church (3 F)
Media in category "Rowledge"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- St James, Rowledge - geograph.org.uk - 1494478.jpg 640 × 496; 75 KB
- Micky Stewart 2019.jpg 1,669 × 1,670; 850 KB
- Rowledge PO, Farnham GU9 Aug 1992 - Flickr - sludgegulper.jpg 1,764 × 1,176; 184 KB
- The Oast House - geograph.org.uk - 383253.jpg 640 × 428; 170 KB
- The Square, Rowledge - geograph.org.uk - 272569.jpg 640 × 480; 94 KB
- Fields South of Rowledge - geograph.org.uk - 272573.jpg 640 × 480; 148 KB
- Sandrock Hill Road Boundstone - geograph.org.uk - 272581.jpg 640 × 480; 120 KB