Open main menu

The Gavitt Building at 43-57 Bank Street between Golden and State Streets in New London, Connecticut, was built in 1898, with the upper floors constituting the Royal Hotel. It replaced a hotel building started in the 1830s, and called Bacon's Hotel from 1840-1874. The building was expanded from teo to three floors c.1880, and was renamed the Bacon House, but burned down in 1897. (Source: [1])

Media in category "Royal Hotel. New London"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.