English: The Russell River is a short river that passes east of the town of Babinda in Far North Queensland, Australia. The river rises near the highest mountain in Queensland, Mount Bartle Frere, part of the Frances Range in the Wooroonooran National Park. Part of the lower stretches are protected within the Russell River National Park. (→Russell River)
river in Queensland, Australia
|Mouth of the watercourse|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Alice River (Russell River) (4 F)
Media in category "Russell River"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Boat ramp at Russell River, Bellenden Ker, 2018 01.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 487 KB
- Boat ramp at Russell River, Bellenden Ker, 2018 02.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 478 KB
- Boat ramp into the Russell River, Ross Road, Deeral, 2018.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 488 KB
- Crocodile warning sign, Russell River at Bellenden Ker, 2018.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 477 KB
- Crossing the Russell River (Babinda foreground, East Russell background), 2018.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 466 KB
- Mangroves in the Russell River, Bellenden Ker, 2018.jpg 1,080 × 1,920; 477 KB
- Queensland State Archives 1278 Sunset Russell River c 1935.png 720 × 499; 273 KB
- Queensland State Archives 1280 Graham Range Russell River NQ c 1935.png 720 × 521; 307 KB
- Russell River (Babinda in the foreground, East Russell in the background), 2018.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 480 KB
- Russell River between Babinda (foreground) and East Russell (background), 2018.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 465 KB
- Yacht in the Russell River, East Russell int the background, 2018.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 466 KB